925 Quinn RingRegular price $149.00 Save $-130.40
or 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 AUD with
Featuring curved, organic edges the Quinn Ring adds subtle detail to the classic band style. Ideal for those with sensitive skin. Made for everyday wear.
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver Base, 18k Gold Plated
- Ring Band Measures: 2cm x 0.3cm
- 3 MU plating + e-coating
- Packaged in a Brie Leon branded calico pouch and recyclable cardboard mailer.
- Size 5: Diameter 15 mm, Perimeter 47.14mm
- Size 6: Diameter 16 mm, Perimeter 50.26 mm
- Size 7: Diameter 17 mm, Perimeter 53.38 mm
- Size 8: Diameter 18mm, Perimeter 56.52mm
- Size 9: Diameter 19 mm, Perimeter 59.64 mm
Recycled Sterling Silver is precious silver extracted from used metal products.
How it is made: Once the silver is separated from the other metals it is mixed with, it is melted down and reused to make new silver products. No purity is lost in the process of extracting sterling silver from used sterling silver items. During metal mining, an incredible amount of electricity and energy is used to extract metal ore, not to mention the ongoing smelting and processing operations which emit greenhouse gases. Using recycled metals omits this whole process and therefore saves 95% more energy than if a company uses raw materials.